INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP VIDEO CALLS
Each celeb can be talked to for at least 15 minutes via live video call. You can book as many video calls as you like and with as many celebs as you like!
On a celeb’s profile page, you can choose your video call experience:
- Live private video call 1 on 1. (This is you and a celeb)
- Live group video call 3 on 1. (This is you, the celeb and 2 of your friends)
GROUP CALLS ARE AN EXCELLENT WAY TO SPLIT THE COST OF THE CALL AND SAVE SERIOUS $$$$.
YOU CAN SHARE A CALL (AND THE COST) WITH FRIENDS OR OTHER LIKE-MINDED FANS THAT YOU'VE MET VIA THE CELEB APPRECIATION GROUPS.
Information on how to invite people to share a call with you is explained during the "group video call" booking process. Please note, one person pays for the call and they would then seek reimbursement from the other participants.
CONNECTING TO A LIVE VIDEO CALL
After booking and in the lead up to your live video call, you will also be sent confirmation and reminder emails (and texts) about the appointment. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY firstname.lastname@example.org
On your email is a section called “Location”. Under that there is a link to connect to the live video call. Please connect to your call 5 mins before it is scheduled to start by clicking on this link. Your celeb will know you are waiting and will “admit you onto the call”.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE LATEST VERSION OF ZOOM CLOUD MEETINGS APP ON THE DEVICE YOU WILL USE FOR THE CALL (phone, tablet, laptop or PC). AS OF 01/06/20 THAT IS VERSION 5.0
ALSO, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION AT THE TIME OF THE CALL.
CONDUCT ON A VIDEO CALL
- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SCREENSHOT YOUR VIDEO CALL AND POST IT DIRECTLY ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND INCLUDE A FUN CAPTION. RECORDING AND VIDEOING YOUR VIDEO CALL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Always act with decency and respect when talking to the celebs
- If a celeb feels uncomfortable on a live video call, they can leave at any time
- Customers will not get their money back (and could lose access to the site), if a celeb is made to feel uncomfortable and decides to leave the call.
INVITING A GUEST ON A LIVE VIDEO CALL – THEM BECOMING A MEMBER
If you have booked a live group video call and are “adding guests” to share the experience with you, please make sure your guests have joined as a member on our website. Feel free to send them this link. www.celebtimeonline.com
RESCHEDULING/CANCELLING THE VIDEO CALL
All video calls can be rescheduled, however if you cancel and are unable to reschedule for any reason (including lack of celeb availability), then there is no refund. If a celeb cancels, but does not reschedule, you will get a full refund.
To reschedule a call, click on the “reschedule” link that is provided on your booking confirmation email and select a new time. The other party will receive notification that the call time has been changed.
AFTER THE VIDEO CALL
After the call, you will receive a follow up email thanking you for booking a call with a celeb and asking you to review your experience. You can do this a number of ways, but by far the best ways are the top 2.
- Take a live screenshot of the video call you had with your celeb and post it DIRECTLY on our Facebook page with a fun caption https://www.facebook.com/celebtimeonline
- Write a review of the video call you had on the celeb's appreciation group, that can be found on their profile page https://celebtimeonline.com/the-celebs
- Leave a star rating on our FB page https://www.facebook.com/celebtimeonline/reviews/
- Write on our “Fan Interaction" page. (This is a central hub for all comments and fan interactions) https://celebtimeonline.com/celeb-appreciation-groups/fan-interactions
(Option number 2 is a great way for fans to read about the experience you had talking to a particular celeb. If YOU really liked it, then others may book a video call with that celeb too)!